Wednesday, November 24, 2010

=>>dear You<<=

salam 'alaik to you guy....
....
......
........
what???

owh i see...wondering if the blog's language setting is not right isn't it? hehee...well im actually want to try something new--> try to blog with other language...next may be hindu or cantonese, or may be "kelantanese slang"..what the fish!?=p

this is nothing..really..its normal..how will we change if we don't start it ourselves...yes we must!

"Surely God (Allah) does not change the condition of a people (slave) until they change it (the reasons for backwardness) is in themselves."13:11

V(^^) by the way..here's a doa posted by one of my friends..by means, we can recite our doa with our own way, but the most important thing that must be on the front is the "niat" itself..


In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious and Most Merciful

Oh Allah,I have no money,but I have You.I am rich.
Oh Allah,I have no freedom, but I believe in You. I am free.
Oh Allah, I have no patience, but I read Your Quran. I am calm.
Oh Allah, I get no respect, but You listen to my dua. I am proud.
Oh Allah, I have no time, but I think of Jannah. I have forever.
Oh Allah, I have much time, but I look at Your Signs. I have today.
Oh Allah, I feel so weak, but I fast Ramadan. I am strong.
Oh Allah, I feel so tired, but I make dua. I open my eyes.
Oh Allah, I feel so dirty, but I repent to You. I am cleansed.
Oh Allah, I feel so depressed, but I remember you. I am at peace.
Oh Allah, I feel so lost, but I follow Your Commands. I am safe.
Oh Allah, nobody listens, but You never turn your back on me. I am grateful.
Oh Allah, my heart breaks, but I imagine meeting You. My heart finds rest.
Oh Allah, I cry every night, but I make wudu. I wash away my tears.
Oh Allah, I feel so alone, but I pray to You. I have everything.

Aminn ya Rabb.
Alhamdulillah.















so nothing's to be said weird or something...am i right?V(^^)

......one more fellas..
"jaga iman dan amal!"

No comments:

Post a Comment